iOS 14.6 Beta Download: Everything You Need To Know…Apple last week carried out another product update for its iPhone clients, carrying it to adapt iOS 14.6. This update, while not as huge as the iOS 14.5 adaptation, actually accompanied various new highlights and was carried out nearly 30 days after the last update.
Apple iOS 14.6 Beta Update Highlights:
This OS update for the iPhone offers new highlights for the Podcasts application. It’s anything but another membership stage for the application. Likewise, this update accompanies another element for airbags. Spatial sound, Dolby Atmos support, lossless music — every one of the new highlights will be accessible for iPhone clients who have the Apple Music membership with this product update.
Since it’s been anything but seven days since Apple carried out the iOS 14.6, a great deal of iPhone clients have introduced it across the globe. Some of them are presently revealing issues of serious battery seepage since the new programming update was introduced. Clients have raised the issue at both Apple Support Community and MacRumors gatherings. Some of them have even hailed it on Twitter as well.
Apple iOS 14.6 Beta Release Date, Features & iOS 14.6 Beta Download
The underlying driver of this inordinate battery seepage isn’t yet known, notwithstanding, online reports have hypothesized that the Podcast application has been devouring a great deal of force while some are accusing the Music application. The organization has till now not recognized the battery channel issues brought about by the most recent programming update, however since it’s anything but a mass number of iPhone clients, we expect the iOS 14.7 or an iOS 14.6.1 programming update to roll out soon with a fix for this issue.
Apple iOS 14.6 Beta Features / iOS 14.6 Features:
iOS 14.6 includes support for Apple Card Family and Podcasts subscriptions. This release also includes bug fixes for your iPhone.
Apple Card Family
- Apple Card can be shared with up to five people, including anyone 13 years or older in your Family Sharing group
- Apple Card Family adds support for families to track expenses, manage spending with optional limits and controls, and build credit together
- Subscription support for channels and individual shows
AirTag and Find My
- Lost mode option to add an email address instead of a phone number for AirTag and Find My network accessories
- AirTran will show the partially masked phone number of the owner when tapped with an NFC-capable device
- Voice Control users can unlock their iPhone for the first time after a restart using only their voice
This release also fixes the following issues:
- Unlock with Apple Watch may not work after using Lock iPhone on Apple Watch
- Reminders may appear as blank lines
- Call blocking extensions may not appear in the Settings
- Bluetooth devices could sometimes disconnect or send audio to a different device during an active call
- iPhone may experience reduced performance during startup.
To Back up iOS 14.6 Beta your iPhone Follow the Steps Below:
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac using the USB cable.
- Open a Finder window.
- Choose your connected device under Locations in the sidebar of the Finder window.
- Tap on Pareto to pair the device to your Mac.
- Click on Truston the device to confirm that you want to pair it.
- Enter your passcode on your iPhone.
- If you don’t have a backup on your Mac, click Back Up Now to start a backup.
- Tap on Manage Backupsafter you’ve made a recent backup.
- Right or Control-click on your device backup.
- Click Archive.
- Click OK.
Apple iOS 14.6 and iPadOS 14.6 Beta 2 can be downloaded on compatible iPhones and iPads that are registered to test the developer beta builds. The updates can be downloaded via the OTA (over the air) method or from the Apple Developer Center. We would advise you not to install the developer beta builds of iOS 14 Beta or iPadOS 14 on your devices if they’re your primary devices or if they’re mission-critical for development or work.
Archiving will prevent your current backup from being overwritten by an iOS 14 Beta backup in the future, maybe, you would revert for any reason.