There are several third-party emoji keyboard apps available on the Google Play Store that you can download to use iPhone emojis on an Android device. Do note that these emojis won’t be 100% exact and will still have some differences. While there are several apps available, our suggestions are Kika Keyboard 2022 – Apple iOS Emojis Keyboard, Emoji Keyboard, and Emoji keyboard – Cute Emoticons, GIF, and Stickers. Follow the steps below to get iPhone emojis for Android devices using an emoji keyboard app.
If you’ve been beseeching the Apple gods for a melting-face emoji — or you’ve been crossing your fingers for an emoticon that seemingly says “Aw, shucks!” — your prayers have been answered. The Cupertino-based tech giant announced the arrival of iOS 15.4 on March 14, which introduces new emojis, according to Emojipedia. The highly anticipated iOS update also addresses an inconvenience that plagued many iPhone owners: FaceID failing to recognize mask wearers. Other new features include Siri enhancements and Tap to Pay.
Apple iOS 14.5 Beta:
- Vendor: Apple
- Version:iOS 14.5
- Release Date: April 26, 2021
New emojis from Apple for 2021 are available as part of iOS 14.5, iPadOS 14.5, tvOS 14.5, watchOS 7.4, and macOS 11.3. This Apple emoji update changed the appearance of the ???? Syringe emoji to remove the blood, and added mixed skin tone support to ???? Kiss and ???? Couple with Heart.
Add an Emoji / Apple iOS Emojis:
Find the emoji keyboard in any app that uses the standard keyboard, like Mail or Messages. To add an emoji:
- Tap the text field, then tap the Emoji button or the globe Next Keyboard button.
- Use the gray icons at the bottom of the keyboard to switch emoji themes, or swipe left or right to view more. Tap the clock Frequently Used
- Category button to see emoji that you’ve recently used.
- To change the skin tone of certain emoji, tap and hold an emoji.
- Tap an emoji to add it to your text field.
Released on 26 April 2021, this was the first version of Apple iOS to support the 217 new emojis in Emoji 13.1. Taking into account non-RGI emoji sequences, there there are 669 new emojis in this release.
Tap to replace words with Apple iOS Emojis:
The Messages app shows you words that you can replace with emojis.
- Open Messages and tap the Compose button to start a new message or go to an existing conversation.
- Write your message, then tap the Emoji button or the globe Next Keyboard button on your keyboard.
- Wait for the words to turn orange.
- Tap an orange word to replace it with an emoji. If there’s more than one emoji you can use, the Quick Reply field shows you options to choose from.
- Tap the Send button to send.
If you want to replace the emoji with the original word, just tap the emoji.
Don’t see the emoji on the keyboard?
If you don’t see the emoji keyboard, make sure that it’s turned on.
- Go to Settings > General and tap Keyboard.
- Tap Keyboards, then tap Add New Keyboard.
- Tap Emoji.
How to Get iOS 14 Emojis on Smartphone?
Well, there are two methods to get those iOS emojis on your device. Unfortunately, both methods are required to have root permission. If you have Magisk then you can directly install the module or you can follow another process to get So.
Emojis Using Magisk Manager:
- Download Magisk Flashed File – iOS 14 Emoji Pack
- Make sure you have installed the latest Magisk manager.
- Head over to the application and go to the module section.
- Here, select from install from storage and choose the file that you downloaded.
- Flash the file and reboot the device.
- Great! Now, you will see the iOS 14 emojis on your device.
Emojis Using External Application:
- Download the Emoji Replacer Application by Ricky Bush – Emoji Replacer
- Open the application and you will see the first option of iOS14 beta emojis.
- Here, Download the file and wait for it to finish.
- You can directly apply from here after allowing the root permission to this application.
- or You can create magisk module and flash it from Magisk.