iOS Beta Profile 14: How to Install 14 Beta? & Download Link…Download links for iOS 14 beta 2 are featured here. Simply tap the download button embedded below from your Apple iOS device. After you’re redirected, install the profile and follow the simple steps. It’s anything but an iOS 14.7 update that carries a few improvements and new highlights to iOS 14 and iPadOS 14. The more established models have gotten the iOS 12.4.9 variant. As indicated by the firm, the new update plans to achieve changes to the “center insight” of the iPhone.
This has been finished with the dispatch of new gadgets on the home screen of the cell phones, a new arrangement where applications get consequently coordinated with the App Library, and a minimized plan for calls and utilizing Siri. In addition to featuring iOS 14 Beta Profile download links, this article will also walk you through how to install iOS 14 beta 2 right now. Without further ado, let’s delve into the steps for how to install iOS 14 Beta today!
Apple Card Family:
- Apple Card can be shared with up to five people, including anyone 13 years or older in your Family Sharing group
- Apple Card Family adds support for families to track expenses, manage spending with optional limits and controls, and build credit together
Read More: iOS 16 Beta 2022
- Subscription support for channels and individual shows
AirTag and Find My:
- Lost mode option to add an email address instead of a phone number for AirTag and Find My network accessories
- AirTran will show the partially masked phone number of the owner when tapped with an NFC-capable device
How to Install Beta Profiles 14?
- Step 1:Visit the below download page for the iOS 14 profile.
- Step 2: Once redirected, tap where it says download. You’ll then receive a pop-up asking you to allow the profile. Tap “Allow”.
- Step 3: Go to the Settings app and tap “Profile Downloaded” at the top. Tap “Install” three times to the prompts (inputting your passcode when asked) and reboot.
- Step 4:Unlock your device and navigate to the Settings app once more. This time go to General > Software updates Tap through the prompts to “Download and Install” iOS 14 betas.
- Step 5: After a very long “Preparing Update…” step, tap “Install Now” to the prompt. After your device finishes the update process, you’ll be running either iOS 14 or iPadOS 14; congratulations!
tvOS 14 Beta Software
- Installation Using the Configuration Profile
- Download the tvOS beta software configuration profile for the Apple TV 4K from the download page on your Mac.
- Make sure you’re running the latest version of Xcode 12 or later on your Mac as well as macOS 10.13.4 or later.
- Check that your Apple TV is plugged in and turned on.
- Connect your Apple TV and Mac to the same network.
- In Xcode, choose Window > Devices and Simulators, then in the window that appears, click Devices.
- On Apple TV, open Settings, then choose Remotes and Devices > Remote App and Devices. Apple TV searches for possible pairing devices.
- In Xcode, select your Apple TV in the left column under Discovered. The status of the Apple TV connection request appears in the detail area.
- Enter the verification code displayed on Apple TV and click Connect. Xcode pairs with Apple TV and a network icon appears next to your Apple TV in the left column.
- Make sure your Mac is running the latest version of Apple Configurator.
- Open Apple Configurator.
- To set up an Apple TV for the first time, click Prepare and follow the onscreen instructions. To add profiles for an Apple TV that you’ve previously set up, click Add, then select Profiles. You can also drag a profile from the Finder and drop it on the icon of your Apple TV.
If you have added the UDID to your developer access, you have to go to the following page: developer.apple.com/download/. There is a section called Configuration Profile, with a click on “Download” the configuration profile for iOS 14 is downloaded. Proceed as follows on your iPhone or iPad: “Settings> General> Software update”. If you are in the WLAN, you will now be offered the developer beta as an update.