How to get the Beta Profiles iOS 15 Beta 2/5 – (2022), Install iOS 15 Beta iPhone & Download link on your iPhone. Apple presented iOS 15 to the world last night and you can no doubt get your hands on the novelties brought by this brand new version. Good news, it’s perfectly possible and it’s not complicated at all. Just follow the guide. iOS 15 Beta 2 Release Date. As soon as the WWDC 2022 keynote is over, Apple will release the first beta version of iOS 15 for developers.
It’s a beta that we can all easily install on our iPhone, and it works pretty well for the actual initial release, with just a handful of annoying bugs. (It usually happens) Now that it has been more than a week since its launch. One of the questions to be resolved is when beta 2 of iOS 15 will be released. Apple said that the public beta would come out throughout the month of July, and this public beta usually coincides with developer beta 2, so we can get an idea based on this data.
Apple iOS 15 Beta 2 Release Date – July 14, 2021:
With these release deadlines in mind, the iOS 15 beta 2 should arrive next week. The first beta version of iOS 15 was released on June 22. So the second beta will probably launch in the first week of July. That is, between Monday 6 and Tuesday 7 July. The release of this second beta version of iOS15 could also coincide with the launch of the public beta version of the operating system.
But if you’ve been following the Keynote carefully, or reading our recap, then you know the public beta won’t be available until summer. At the moment, only developers can test the platform. At least in theory. In practice, it will suffice to download the right profile to be able to use it, all without a developer account.
- Unlock your iPhone.
- Open Safari.
- Go to latestiosupdate.com.
- Keep your eyes peeled for the iOS 15 insert.
- Click on the “download” button.
- Confirm the profile download.
- Wait for the operation to complete.
- Open iPhone settings.
- Click on the “Install Profile” menu
- Start the installation of the downloaded profile.
- Confirm your choice.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
How to Install Beta Profiles iOS 15 Beta?
The hard part is done and now all you have to do is install iOS 15 on your brave iPhone. And again, life is well done, because you won’t have any complicated manipulations to go through. All you have to do is go to the iPhone settings and to the updates section for your phone to offer you to download and install iOS 15. All this is thanks to the profile we have just installed.
Be careful, however, because the download can take time. The same goes for the installation. Also, it will be best to plug your iPhone into a power source to avoid power outages during the process.
You May Also Like – iOS 16 Beta Release Date & Reviews
iOS 15 Beta Complete Timeline:
When will iOS 15 come out? Apple has flaunted and point by point new highlights in iOS 15 during the feature at WWDC 2021. Delivery Date of iOS 15 Developer Beta: Apple will deliver the iOS 15 designer beta on June 7, 2021. Delivery Date of iOS 15 Public Beta: Apple will carry out the iOS 15 public betas before the finish of June or in the primary seven-day stretch of July.
Apple iOS 15 Beta Supported iPhone:
Puzzling over whether the iPhone 6s or iPhone SE will get the iOS 15 update? All things considered, here is the finished rundown of the iPhones that will run iOS 15:
- iPhone 12 is smaller than normal
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone SE (2020)
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE (first era)
- iPod contact (seventh era)
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
How to install iOS 15 Public Beta?
- Make a fresh backup of your iPhone or iPad
- On your iPhone or iPad, head to Apple’s public beta website
- Tap the arrow in the top right corner, sign in if you’re not already
- Now make sure you’re on the iOS “Guide for Public Betas”
- Swipe down and under the Get Started section, tap enroll your iOS device
- Swipe down again and tap Download Profile
- Tap Allow to download the profile, hit Close
- Head to Settings on your device and tap Profile Downloadednear the top
- Tap Install in the top right corner and enter your passcode if needed
- Read the consent agreement, then tap Install two more times
- Your iPhone or iPad will prompt you to restart to complete the changes
- After it reboots, head back to Settings > General > Software update
- You should see the iOS 15 public beta available, tap Download and Install
iOS 16 Beta Features
iOS 16 is a significant update that brings an entirely overhauled Lock Screen experience on the iPhone, letting you customize the look of your device in new ways. Lock Screens can now have widgets, and can be linked to Focus modes. FaceTime supports Handoff, there are new health and fitness features, Apple added better photo sharing with iCloud Shared Photo Library, and tons more. A full list of iOS 16 features can be found in our dedicated iOS 16 roundups.