How to Get iOS 14 Beta? Download iOS 14 & Install Right Now…Apple iOS 14 is delivering in India on September 17. Apple first reported iOS 14 back in June at the current year’s WWDC. A portion of the vital highlights of iOS 14 incorporate help for gadgets, an application library, and Picture-in-Picture (PiP) while settling on FaceTime decisions and the sky is the limit from there. In this aide, we will disclose to you how to download and introduce iOS 14 Beta and iPad OS on your viable iPhone or iPad.
Before you start the interaction, note that the most recent iOS update can be introduced on your iPhone or iPad through Wi-Fi or by means of Finder on Mac. Windows clients can introduce the most recent programming update through iTunes. As usual, try to take a total reinforcement of your iPhone or iPad prior to continuing. All things considered, here’s the rundown of viable iPhone and iPad models that are getting the new update.
This has been finished with the dispatch of new gadgets on the home screen of the cell phones, a new arrangement where applications get consequently coordinated with the App Library, and a minimized plan for calls and utilizing Siri.
Backing up on a Mac running macOS Catalina
While MacOS 10.15 Catalina may have put the kibosh on Apple’s iconic iTunes, you can still back up your iOS device on the new macOS. Here’s how:
- Connect your iPhone or iPod Touch to your Mac, and make sure it’s up to date.
- Follow on-screen instructions to enter your device passcode, or choose Trust This Computer.
- Open your Finder app, and select your iPhone from the sidebar.
- Hit the General tab, then hit Back Up Now to manually back up.
List of iPhone, iPad models getting iOS 14, iPadOS 14:
The following iPhone models are going to get the Apple iOS 14 update Features:
- iPhone 12 is smaller than normal
- iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 Pro
- iPhone 12
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone SE
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE (first era)
- iPod contact (seventh era)
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
How to Download & Install iOS 14, iPad OS via Wi-Fi?
Here’s how you can download iOS 14 and iPad OS on your compatible iPhone or iPad. Follow these steps.
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to Settings> General > Software Update. This will start the process of checking for updates on your device.
- Tap Download and Install.
- Your download will now start. The speed obviously depends on how fast your Internet connection is. Note that this needs Wi-Fi and cannot be done over a mobile data connection.
- When the download is complete, tap Install.
- Tap Agree when you see Apple’s Terms and Conditions.
How to Download & Install iOS 14, iPad OS via Finder on Mac?
Follow these steps to install iOS 14 and iPad OS on your iPhone or iPad via Finder on Mac.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac via the charging cable.
After the phone or tablet’s profile is loaded, click Check for Update under Software.
- Next, Click Download and Update.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to guide you through the rest of the process.
How to Download & Install iOS 14, iPad OS via iTunes on Windows?
Follow these steps to install iOS 14 and iPad OS on your iPhone or iPad via iTunes on Windows.
- If you don’t have iTunes installed on your system, click here to download it. Once installed, open iTunes.
- Now, connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer via the Lightning cable.
- On iTunes, your device’s icon will show up near the top-left. Click that icon. You might have to unlock your device for the icon to show up.
- Click Summary on the left pane in iTunes.
- On the right pane, you will see a button labeled Check for update. Click that.
- Next, click Download and update and follow the on-screen instructions to guide you through the rest of the process.
By following these simple steps you will be able to download and install iOS 14 or iPad OS on your compatible iPhone or iPad. The final versions of iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 will be released in the fall, likely alongside the other beta operating systems under active development, including macOS Big Sur, watchOS 7, and tvOS 14.