Apple as of late made its most recent iOS 14 working framework accessible for all. After seven days, the Cupertino tech major has now delivered an update called Latest iOS 14.0.1 for some bug fixes. The major bg fix remembered for the update is about the default program setting that changed clients’ program/email settings when the telephone restarted. Peruse on to find out about it.
Apple iOS 14.0.1 Delivered: What’s new?
iOS 14 presented a welcome component that permits you to decide on a default program or email application according to your decision. Be that as it may, a bug changed the program and mail applications to Apple’s Safari program and Mail application at whatever point an iPhone restarted. The new OS 14.0.1 Download fixes this significant issue and will not change the default program/mail settings after an iPhone is restarted. This will presently help you avoid the problem of changing the settings each time you reboot your iPhone.
The new update additionally addresses the issue that forestalling camera reviews in the iPhone 7 and the iPhone 7 Plus. Different issues that have been fixed incorporate the powerlessness to interface the iPhone to Wi-Fi organizations, the failure to send messages by means of certain mail suppliers, and the issue wherein pictures didn’t show up in the News gadget.
Also, Apple has delivered the Latest iOS 14.0.1 Download with comparative fixes. iOS 14.0.1 and iPadOS 14.0.1 have begun carrying out to clients internationally and will ultimately connect with all clients. I checked my iPhone 11 Pro for the update and I have gotten it.
Apple iOS 14.0.1 Features:
This update includes bug fixes for your iPhone.
- Fixes an issue that could cause default browser and mail settings to reset after restarting your iPhone
- Addresses an issue that could prevent camera previews from displaying on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- Fixes an issue that could prevent your iPhone from connecting to Wi-Fi networks
- Resolves an issue that could prevent sending emails to some mail providers
- Addresses an issue that could prevent images from appearing in the News widget
For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this website: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT201222
Download iOS 14.0.1, iPadOS 14.0.1 Over the Air
Now that you know what is new in this update, you can grab the newly released software over the air. Follow the steps below in order to get up to speed:
- Make sure you have 50% or more battery remaining on your iPhone or iPad. Plug into a wall charger if less.
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- Launch the Settings
- Navigate to General > Software Update.
- Tap on Download and Install when the iOS 14.0.1 / iPadOS 14.0.1 update shows up.
As a reminder, Apple iOS 14.0.1 brings in a couple of major features such as redesigned look, widgets on the home screen, App Library, App Clips, a new Translate app, the ability to set default browser/email apps, new privacy settings, concise calling, and Siri UI, improved Siri, and more features.