Apple iOS 15 Beta, 15.4 Beta Download Link & Install Profiles
Apple iOS 15 Beta, 15.4 Beta Download Link & Install System. Apple introduces the beta of the new iOS version in June every year. It will introduce the iOS 15 Beta 2 Profile at WWDC 2021, which will be held in June next year. After the introduction, developers will be able to download the iOS 15 beta 2. Developers will be able to download iOS15 beta 2. Non-developer users have to wait for the iOS15 Public beta. If you want to download as a developer, you can register for the Apple developer program. There are many bugs in beta versions and Apple works with developers to fix these bugs. If you do not want to deal with the problems of the iOS15 beta, wait for the iOS15 Public beta or wait for iOS15, which will be released in September.
Apple iOS 15 Beta Release Date:
iOS 15 Beta release date is June 7, 2021. WWDC 2021 event will be held on this date and developers will be able to download the first beta version after the event ends. iOS 15 Public beta release date is June 15, 2021. If your phones and tablets are compatible, you can try the beta version of iOS15. So which devices support iOS 15? Here are those devices.
iOS and iPadOS 15.3 can be downloaded through the Apple Developer Center or over the air after the appropriate profile has been introduced on an iPhone or an iPad. There’s no word yet on what’s remembered for the iOS 15.3 and iPadOS 15.3 betas, proposing that it probably centers around the engine upgrades and bug fixes.
There are a couple of highlights that Apple presently can’t seem to carry out, for example, Universal Control and backing for IDs in the Wallet application. Widespread Control will leave numerous Macs and iPads alone controlled with a similar console and mouse, and Apple as of late said that the component will turn out in the spring. There were no indications of Universal Control in the main beta, so it seems as though it could rather come in iPad 15.4.
As a reminder, iOS 15 is supported by every iPhone and iPod touch model that runs iOS 14. That includes:
- iPhone 6s and 6s Plus
- iPhone SE (1st gen)
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XS and XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone 11
- iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 12 mini and iPhone 12
- iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPhone SE (2nd gen)
- iPod touch (7th gen)
iOS 15 Beta Features:
- New home screen with interactive icons similar to widgets.
- A new option for displaying apps in list mode.
- Wallpaper enhancements, third-party backgrounds could be included in iPhone settings.
- The Messages app will incorporate many functions such as deleting sent messages, mentioning contacts in a chat, or marking messages as unread.
- Two new apps are expected: an exercise app and an augmented reality app.
- The photos app will have integration with ‘Shot on iPhone’ contests.
- Our iPhone could be the key to our car thanks to Carley.
- Xcode and Final Cut are expected to arrive on iPadOS.
Check- Apple iOS 16 Beta Download
iOS 15 Compatible devices for iPad:
- iPad Pro (1st generation)
- iPad Pro (2nd generation)
- 9 iPad Pro (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 2020
- 11 iPad Pro
- 7 iPad Pro
- 5 iPad Pro
- iPad(7th generation)
- iPad(6th generation)
- iPad(5th generation)
- iPad Air 4
- Ipad air 2
- iPad mini 5
- iPad mini 4
iOS 15.4 Release Date
The first developer beta of iOS 15 was released on June 7, 2021, and the first public beta was released on June 30, 2021, six days after the release of the second developer beta. iOS 15 was officially released on September 20, 2021
How To Update To iOS 15 Beta?
Installing iOS 15 is similar to previous versions:
- The update is available over-the-air in Settings -> General -> Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install.
- Provide your iPhone’s Passcode, Agree with Apple’s Terms and be patient until the software is requested, downloaded, prepared, verified, and installed!
How to Download iOS 15.4 Beta Profile?
- Go to Apple’s beta software portal from your phone.
- Log in with your Apple ID.
- Under the “Get Started” section, select “Enroll your iOS device”.
- Scroll down until you find an option that says “Download profile” (tap on it).
- Now you can set the new profile from the Settings app.
- A new section called “Profile Downloaded” will be added near the top.
- Now you’ll have access to the beta software download.
- Select “Install” and re-enter your password.
- Agree to the usual very long consent statement.
- Restart your phone for the profile to activate.
We know a lot about iOS15 and iPadOS 15 since a supposed iPhone 12 with a beta of the operating system was sold months ago with a lot of information. These are the main improvements that will come with iOS 15 Beta.