iOS 15 Home Screen Ideas: Features & Download Link…Apple iOS 15 Beta Download. In the summer, Apple presented the iOS 15 Home Screen Ideas. After the announcement, it became possible to install the beta version of the system immediately. Today we will tell you how to install the iOS 15 beta profile, and what risks you can expect after that.
Apple Corporation invites users to do testing in order to get feedback on their developments and improve the system before its official release. It is recommended to install Test Apple iOS 15 Beta on a non-mainstream iPhone. Devices that are important for business or work are best updated only after the official OS appears.
Apple iOS 15 was released to the general public earlier this week, bringing a variety of notable changes. Some of those changes included support for Apple Fitness+ and AirPods Max, ProRAW on iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max, and enhancements to the TV application.
How to Install iOS 15 Home Screen Ideas?
- Update your iPhone to the latest system version.
- Back up your smartphone to iCloud.
- Get a developer certificate from the link to be able to install the beta version of OS 15.
- Then confirm the action.
- Next, you will find in the iPhone settings “Profile loaded”.
- Install it and restart your gadget.
- After that go to “Settings” → “Software update”. Your iPhone will find the beta version of OS 15, when you see it, click “Update”.
This version has many bugs, so users install it at their own risk.
Highlights when installing a test Operating System Of 15 Beta:
- Any user who has an Apple ID can install a test version of the system. It exists to collect feedback from people who have decided to install pre-release software for themselves.
- iPhone warranty does not expire with Test OS 15.
- Once you have obtained your developer certification, you will be automatically offered beta systems. To no longer receive them, you can cancel your registration at any time and you will only be offered official updates.
How to Install iOS 15 Beta Profile / iOS 15 Beta Download Link?
Have you done all that? Good job, now you are ready to go. For now, you will need to start downloading and manually installing the beta profile on your iPhone, so it is not as straightforward as it could be. But it is still relatively easy.
One Step – Begin by heading to the Apple Beta Software Program website on your iPhone and selecting Sign up (if this is your first time) or Sign in (if you’ve done it before). Enter your two-factor login information if prompted.
2 Step – Select Enroll your devices from the drop-down menu at the top of the page, make sure iOS is selected, and then scroll down the page to the second step. Tap Download Profile and wait for the download to finish. If this step doesn’t seem to work, make sure you’re trying to download it in Safari, as downloaded profiles don’t work correctly when downloaded through Chrome or other browsers.
3 Step – now you need to update your device. Go to Settings> General> Profile and tap iOS 16 and iPadOS 16 Beta Software under Downloaded Profiles. Select Install, enter your password, and then tap Install again. Click Restart to install the profile.
4 Step – Now that the profile is installed, head to Settings> General> Software Update. Tap Download and install, enter your password, and wait for the update to download and install. Your device will reboot during the process, so be sure to keep an eye on it and follow the instructions that appear.
If, while using the iOS 15 Home Screen Ideas system, you want to return to the previous official version, then simply restore the device from the backup that you created previously.