Apple began testing iOS 14.6.1 before the arrival of iOS 14.5 arrived in general society. With iOS 15 booked to start testing at WWDC in June, numerous clients think iOS 14.5 will be the last delivery in the iOS 14 branches. In this article, we present all you require to think about iOS 14, including subtleties of the most recent update; any issues or problems with the most recent rendition; which iPhones can run the new OS; and every one of the new highlights and the new highlights that are as yet being developed.
We likewise have insights concerning the engineer and public betas and will give knowledge into new highlights still to show up on iPhones running iOS 14. For a correlation with the past iPhone working framework, read iOS 14 versus iOS 13. We additionally have an audit of iOS 14 that you may get a kick out of the chance to peruse.
What’s Happening in iOS Version 14.6.1?
Presently, there hasn’t been any adjustment to the Apple stores with iOS 14.6.1. We will refresh more when there are new highlights, welcome to peruse.
Step-by-step instructions to download iOS Version 14.6.1 Beta
You can evaluate iOS 14.6.1 before it is formally delivered, in any case, Apple suggests that clients ought not to run the beta on any significant gadgets since it doesn’t have the foggiest idea of what may occur.
Engineers approach developer.apple.com/download on a gadget they will be running beta and download designer beta profiles. Non-designers can join the beta program by visiting beta.apple.com utilizing the gadget on which they need to run the beta, sign in and download the beta profile. Once designed, you should initiate by: (Settings) – > (General) – > Configuration (Profile). Your gadget will reinstall to empower the setup. Then, explore Settings – > General – > Software Updates to download the most recent beta.
When will the iOS 14.6.1 Release Date?
Apple has recently begun testing iOS 14.6.1 and it’s too soon to anticipate its delivery date. The most recent iOS discharge that Apple delivered its iOS 13.6 on July 15, 2020. (iOS 13.7, delivered last September, is an uncommon case that lone adds COVID-19 contact following. ).
Year-end discharges are generally minor fixes that don’t raise the form number. Model: iOS 14.5.1. This is just the second time Apple has delivered rendition .6 and this is truly delayed in the yearly delivery cycle. iOS 14.6.1 includes support for Apple Card Family and Podcasts subscriptions. This release also includes bug fixes for your iPhone.
Apple Card Family
- Apple Card can be shared with up to five people, including anyone 13 years or older in your Family Sharing group
- Apple Card Family adds support for families to track expenses, manage spending with optional limits and controls, and build credit together
- Subscription support for channels and individual shows
AirTag and Find My
- Lost mode option to add an email address instead of a phone number for AirTag and Find My network accessories
- AirTran will show the partially masked phone number of the owner when tapped with an NFC-capable device
- Voice Control users can unlock their iPhone for the first time after a restart using only their voice
This release also fixes the following issues:
- Unlock with Apple Watch may not work after using Lock iPhone on Apple Watch
- Reminders may appear as blank lines
- Call blocking extensions may not appear in the Settings
- Bluetooth devices could sometimes disconnect or send audio to a different device during an active call
- iPhone may experience reduced performance during startup
Apple iOS 14.6 Beta Review
Even if your iPhone is currently running iOS 14.5.1, iOS 14.6 requires a fairly large download. For iOS 14.5.1 Beta users, the iOS 14.6 download will likely be close to 1GB. iOS 14.6 is an 864MB download for iPhone 12 Pro users moving up from the previous version of iOS 14 Beta.
The exact size depends on your iPhone model and the version of iOS it’s currently running. So if your iPhone is running an older version of iOS, you’ll likely see a bigger download because your iOS 14.6 Beta update will include changes from iOS updates you skipped.
For information on the security content of Apple software updates, please visit this