iOS 14 Beta Download Link & Install Your iPhone
Latest iOS 14 Beta Download, Release Date & New iOS 14 Beta Version! Apple iOS 14.7 Beta 4 Profile, Release Date, And New iOS 14 Beta Download. Everyone can participate in the iOS 14 beta Features Program, Download, Wallpaper, and iOS 14 Beta Update versions. To do this, it’s enough to either have a developer account, the cost of which is $100 per year or to register on the Apple website and gain access to public beta builds.
Another thing is that not all of those who would like to test the assembly that has not yet been released are ready to bother with registration. They would just like to download the beta profile and start using the latest version of the OS. Our today’s instruction is just for such.
Note That- While you get quick access to the iOS 14 beta Latest Version, you can follow Apple iOS 14 beta Profiles on our latestiosupdate.com website. In this case, its name is 100% justified, because it offers the simplest and fastest way to become a member of the beta test program by downloading the developer’s beta profiles to your iPhone or iPad.
Apple iOS 14.7 Beta 4 Release Date:
Apple has released the second beta of iOS 14.7 to developers. As such, the company is releasing developer betas so that software. On February 4, 2021, Apple releases an updated version of iOS 14.5 beta 1 for developers.
Latest 14 Beta Supported Device:
- XS and XS Max
- iPhone SE (2020)
- iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
- 8 and 8 Plus
- 7 and 7 Plus
- 6s and 6s Plus
iOS 14 Beta iPad:
- iPad 5 & 6 Generations
- Pro 12.9/11/10.5/9.7
- Mini 4 and 5 generations
- Air 2 and 3 generations
iOS 14.5 Beta 3 Release Date- March 5
Remember that beta versions can be unstable and a priori unable to ensure the stable release builds of the operating system. Therefore, before installing a test update. It is strongly recommended that you back up all the data in order to be able to restore it from a copy if something goes wrong.
How-to iOS 14 Beta Profile Download?
- To download a valid beta developer profile for testing iOS14, download the Developer Beta Profiles command to the device
- Activate the Developer Beta Profile team
- Select iOS14 Developer Beta Profile
- Confirm profile upload
- Launch the “Settings” application and go to the “Profile loaded” tab that appears
- Select “Install” and confirm the action by entering the password, then accept the user agreement and confirm the installation again
- Reboot the device for the changes to take effect
- Go to “Settings” – “Basic” – “Software Update”. wait until the current beta version of iOS becomes available and install it on your device
- To delete a beta profile, go to “Settings” – General “-” Profiles “- iOS 14Beta Software Profile and click” Delete profile “.
How to Install the Latest iOS 14 Beta Profile?
With the following instructions, you can download iOS 14 Beta profile on your iPhone or the new iPadOS on your iPad.
- The first thing you need to do is log in to the Apple Beta program on your PC. To do this, go to the following Apple Beta program website: “beta.apple.com/profile”.
- Now you have to log in with your Apple ID and then accept the agreements.
- You then have to carry out the next step from your iPhone or iPad. Go to the same website “beta.apple.com/profile”.
- Log in again here and then click on “Load profile”.
- Then follow the instructions to install the profile.
- Now the profile menu should open automatically. Then tap on “Install”.
- You must confirm this again by entering your unlock code and then agreeing to the agreements.
- Now you need to click “Restart” to get the profile on your iOS device.
- After the restart, you must go to “Software update” in the “General” settings.
- Now the update should appear with the name “iOS 14 Public beta”. To install the beta, press “Download and Install”.
- Finally, after loading, you have to press “Install” and start the installation process.
- After the restart, you can then use the beta of the latest iOS version and test it in advance.